A proper and timely reaction on your part can prevent further complications. A quick response time to a medical emergency can potentially shorten a victim’s recovery time, prevent an injury from becoming a chronic condition, or even save a life.
- Prepare a plan for medical emergencies.
- Know when to call for an ambulance.
- Know the emergency telephone numbers.
- Know how to assess a victim’s condition while waiting for medical help.
- Know how to provide basic first aid before medical help can arrive.
Remember to keep the heart of a child and have fun!!!