- Pick three emotions such as Anger, Sadness, and Happiness. (See Below)
- Select three songs that represent or depict the selected emotions.
- Play each selected piece of music and at the same time try to Drum syncronization to the rhythms being played.
- Select a different piece of music and this time try to Move in syncronization with the music´s emotion being played.
- Select a new piece of music and try to Drum and to Move in syncronization with the music, rhythms, and dynamics of the music.
Tip: For a visual effect and stimulation of the visual cortex of the brain, find a photo that represents to you the particular emotion being played, drummed, or danced. The Drums Alive® Mood Cards (sample illustrations above) can be purchased from Drums Alive. Contact us at email@example.com